1. Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation and lead lean six sigma projects.
2. Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production.
3. Drive reduced equipment downtime by improving equipment maintenance performance.
4. Drive 5S improvement in the workshop.
5. Work with Production Associates to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
1. B.S. Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical, Project management, or related technical degree, or an Associates Degree and 2 years experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting of PC/server ****d systems, engineering or troubleshooting of PC/server ****d systems
2. Understanding of IT QA and testing procedures